KDS Coupons was founded in 2010 by Karen Schmidt, striving to help you save money in a currently harsh economic situation. I try to make you aware of ways to save money on personal, practical, and most importantly food items. My site is Intended for general consumers, showing people how to make small changes that add up to big benefits for their wallets. KDS Coupons offers simple, useful money saving tips broken down into achievable steps that make saving money a gradual and low stress process rather than an all-or-nothing plunge.
By educating people about how they can make economical conscience choices in their daily lives, I hope to improve their health by relieving some stress and the health of their wallets too!!
Top 5 tips to start saving money!
- ONLY Buy what you need and USE a Coupon for every item that you can!!
- If you're in the market for a car, choose the one in your class with the highest fuel efficiency rating. You'll save money each time you fill up.
- Check the air in your car tires once a month. Properly inflating your tires improves your gas mileage. Underinflated tires, besides being a safety hazard, waste more than two million gallons of gasoline a day.
- Use fluorescent lights to contribute to cutting greenhouse gas emissions. According to the EPA, a new compact fluorescent bulb uses 75% less energy than a standard incandescent and generally lasts 10 times as long.
- Reduce your purchases of disposable and overpackaged items or reuse more of what you already have. Doing this prevents waste and saves you money. It's easy!